Sunday 4 July 2010

Weigh Day 5: Still no change...

... and maybe a new plan of action?

Firstly, let me say sorry for halting the daily updates once again. I struggle to find the energy and time on weekends to work on this, as generally I have so much other stuff to do! Especially this weekend, with my better half being away on a cub camp and me being left to my own devices. The house is still standing, the dishes are in the dishwasher and I even did a load of washing. See, I am fully house trained... :)

Well, regarding the weigh day, sadly I climbed on the scales, and lo and behold, still 133kg. The weight does shift, but only in 100g stages and then only by 2 or 3, up and down. I think I have just hit that level, where you need to up your game. With this in mind, I will be more strict this week. I have been a little bit too lax recently and hence have nothing to show for it. To counter this, I think I will punish myself, by reducing the time I have for losing the weight to reach my target, by 135days. Yes 135. This leaves me with 200 days from today.

I think, I should have done this way earlier! The fact is, I was just blodding along, thinking I have time anyway. Now, it comes that little bit closer. 200 days,  that's 28 and a half weeks, about 7 months. That puts the new target date on the 20th of January next year. Meaning I can't pig out over Christmas and new year and I am home with the family. It is time to take this seriously and work on my weight.

First thing I plan to do is work on a food schedule and make sure I am eating healthier and more regularly. I think this weekend has proven that I have started this already and gotten used to it, as the prospect of only eating sandwiches (as it is just me alone) did not work out and I wanted real, good food.

I have set up a reminder to remind me to update the blog with progress. I will create new posts, that simply show the date and the food I have consumed, starting tomorrow. This then works better as a reference. Actual posts will happen less often, but hopefully have more helpful advice. I also want to submit more recipes if I can.

Anyway, I know I am changing the whole thing again, but its for the good I feel. If you have any comments or tips or anything, let me know :)

Over and Out,
Pierre

1 comment:

  1. Should be an interesting Christmas :) I only have to make salad, yay!!! No roasts, no cookies or Christstollen, absolutely no slaving over the stove...... mmmmmh, I like your plan :) wink wink

    ReplyDelete