Monday 5 July 2010

Day 32 - Daily food and exercise update

I took in quite a lot of calories, but also burned quite a few, thanks to football. Best day I had so far. So close to scoring a goal. Seems we Germans are on the ball, no pun intended!

I am working on getting a detailed daily breakdown. I will also have to write a post and explain what this means as well as what numbers you need to look for on food. I haven't managed to get the exercise onto the table below, but that is mainly as for the full reporting functionality, I need to subscribe to this website I am using, and am not yet sure it is the best. (I know WeightWatchers Online is supposed to be the best, but it is expensive, so am not sure it is worth the money right now).

Monday, Jul 5 2598
Breakfast 378
Special K Peach 378
Lunch 896
Melons honeydew raw 61
Muller light yoghurt  99
Bananas raw 121
Brie, Cranberry and Spinach oat
baquette
614
Dinner 1300
Old el paso enchilada bake 1300
Snacks 24
Coffee instant regular  24


I cannot tell you how long it took me to get this table on this post! A freaking nightmare.
The numbers are the calories. Like I mentioned above, I will look into getting this streamlined as this was way to painful. Will also see if I can add more info.
Anyway, I am grumpy and tired!
Good night!

Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment