Wednesday 23 June 2010

Day 18: Bafana Bafana show those frenchies

Well done Bafana Bafana!

Even though you might be out of the world cup you really showed those frenchies!

I find it a disgrace that French coach, Raymond Domenec, didn't even want to shake SA coaches, Carlos Alberto Parreira, hand. Disgusting. It does not matter what has happened in the past.

Anyway, well done Boys! You did us very proud!

On the fitness side of things, I couldn't go to gym, as Simon had to work late. I know it is a weak excuse, but I need my gym buddy!

I am going today instead.

Pierre

Breakfast: Muesli
Lunch: Gammon sandwich x 2 (need to get rid of the left overs)
Dinner: Vegetable Pasta thingie (Forgot the name for it, but will post the recipe this weekend I think)
Other: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment