Monday 21 June 2010

Day 17: Blistering heat

So today being the longest day of the year here and the shortest on the other hemisphere, it was bloody hot. The hottest we have had so far. This coupled with stress in the morning resulted in me hardly having any food at all. I am sure many of you have heard people complain it is too hot to eat, well that happened to me.

I tried finding out why it is that we eat less when its hot, but have not been able to find anything on it, as of yet. I am taking a stab in the dark, but it could have to do with the heat generated when eating? Honestly, I have no clue. I will see if I can find out.

On another note, I nearly died on the football pitch. It was so hot, my t-shirt was drenched by the time we had warmed up. I must have shed 5 kgs just by sweating. But all for the greater good yes?

Oh and I still suck at football, but getting there. :)

Pierre

P.s. I added the social tags thingies on the top right (Share the blog). If you can, please let people know about me. Not only will it motivate me, but might motivate other too! :)

Breakfast: Nadda
Lunch: 2 Apples, Cup of soup and 3 rivitas
Dinner: Chillie
Other: Nadda

No comments:

Post a Comment