Monday 21 June 2010

Day 16: Healthy Sunday lunch

Just a quick update on my healthy Sunday. We really love our roast dinners and Sunday lunches, so this week, as I was already going with the whole vegetarian theme, I decided to do it as healthy as we could by replacing the starch with vegies.

We still had meat, but we had gammon, which is very lean and was cooked in a slow cooker, coated in a little low fat butter. Easy and tasty.

Instead of potatoes and yorkshires, I made sautéed broccoli (a recipe I got of the net, but was not worth putting here as it didn't do much :/) and red cabbage.
And voilà, a low cal and carb Sunday lunch! :)

Anyway, that's all for now, got work to do.
Pierre

Breakfast: Bacon, Eggs, Mushrooms
Lunch: Roast gammon, red cabbage, broccoli
Dinner: 2 slices of Nutella toast (bad I know, but not as bad as people think)
Other: N/a

1 comment:

  1. The BFAST and the roast gammon sounds good.. The rest I'll give a pass!!

    And rather lose weight slower than faster.. Then it will stay off. If you lose to much to fast you will gain it back again in no time

    Sterkte meneer..

    ReplyDelete