Monday 23 August 2010

Weigh Day 12: The restart of the exercise

So, last week I finally had time to start up the gym and football again. All I can say is that I was damn sore for most of the week. It is amazing how quickly your body gets used to not doing much.

But, it all paid off. I have managed to lose another kg, putting me that little bit closer to my target.
The only concern is, that at this rate I will not make my goal. I think I will have to re-evaluate certain things in the plan and maybe try to do a few weeks of intensive weight loss to help me along. My main concern, I think, are still my portion sizes. Even though they are smaller than what they used to be, I think they are still bigger than the average persons as well as the odd seconds doesn't help.

On a side not, I love peaches and nectarines. Not only do they taste great, but they remind me of my childhood and that big ass peach tree we used to have. :)

Well that is all for now, still quite busy and hectic at work!
Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment