Monday 16 August 2010

Weigh Day 11: Struggling on...

Yet again a week without any real useful updates and or any progress. Luckily I am not slipping back, but maintaining my weight nicely. I am quite proud of this, especially as I have had no time to go the gym this week, nor did I play football. With that, we cheated and deviated one night on the plan to have "Fish and Chips".

I know that is not the end of the world, nor should it be bad to have the odd treat, but that combined with the no exercise, meant that I did not lose any more weight. I am however hoping that even though we have tight deadlines again, I will not be required to stay too late at work this week and can start focusing on this blog and my weight again.

I will leave it at that, as the only other thing I could bore you with is particle effects and bugs with cameras and the like.

Hope this week will go smoother.
Pierre

1 comment: