Sunday 25 July 2010

Weigh Day 8: Yet another busy week but plan sticks

Firstly, sorry for the lack of updates. I have been extremely busy this week trying to get my schedule back on track. Sadly, do to working late and other issues, even this hasn't managed to be reinstated.

I am however proud to announce that Katrina and myself have managed to stick to our eating plan throughout the week, with exception of Friday night, where we had to make pizza's instead of the mentioned tuna meal. The reason for this is that her friend Tina came to visit who is a vegetarian.

Other than that, we have stuck to the plan. All the meals have been great. Some a little better than others, but all in all brilliant. I am not sure whether it is because of the change in what we eat or because those recipes are genuinely great.

Also, I am happy to announce that Katrina like prawns after all. Having avoided them for 21 years, she has managed to actually find out she really likes them and is even willing to try more seafood! WOOP!

We also have planned the next schedule and I have posted it in the 'Weekly Link' section.

Oh yes, this is supposed to be a Weigh day post, woops. Sadly I have only lost about half a kg this week. I think it is due to the lack of exercise. So I will work on that this week.

Well that is all for now, I will promise to update the blog more regularly and give feedback on anything weight related. I am also thinking of publishing more posts not really related to me losing weight, but just general stuff I wish to share.

Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment