Sunday 27 June 2010

Weigh Day 4: No change and boring ramblings of why!

Yes, today is the 4th weigh day and sadly there is no change. I still weigh 133 kg. I believe there are 2 reasons for this. Firstly, I am past the water retention stage. The first few kg are the easiest to lose, as at this stage, your body just dumps the excess water it has. The second reason is that I have been a little slack. I haven't gone out and snacked, but I have had second helpings and just generally eaten more than I should.

The big thing about eating healthy and for losing weight, is to eat consciously, so in other words until you are no longer hungry and not full. This is harder than one thinks, especially as the stomach takes time to digest and inform you brain that you have had enough and hence you over eat. Also, most of us mistake the feeling of being full with having enough.

Anyway, enough of the boring drag, like a mastermind evil genius monologuing before being taken out by the superhero! I am sorry I haven't posted in the last 2 days, have simply been to busy! So I added what I had to eat below!

Pierre

Friday:
Breakfast: Muesli
Lunch: Tuna and mayo baquette, wholegrain
Dinner: Homemade Pizza (Here for example I ate it all so I was stuffed, even though I am sure I would have been fine with half of it!)
Other: Yoghurt, Muller corner, Apricot! (The Dogs Bollocks!*)

Saturday:
Breakfast: Cheese on Toast
Lunch: Salami Sandwich and a peach!
Dinner: Vegtable Pasta (Name and recipe coming soon)
Other: Cherries (They are in season so you will see them here alot!)

* Means "DAMN GOOD" in englishmans language.

No comments:

Post a Comment