Monday 14 June 2010

Day 9: Calories saved and "Go Germany!"

Right, danger averted. Katrina became ill with a cold, so no roast dinner for me! :(
I ended up having a nice breakfast thought, that was fattening enough. For the main meals, I just ended up having left overs and such. Pretty much saved over 2000 calories. Allegedly that is bad for you. Is there a maximum you are allowed to lose a day? I will have to research!

On that note, I have started to take that glass of water first thing in the morning and eating my breakfast within 1 hour. So far I haven't noticed anything different, bar that I get a queasy feeling, which goes within 15 minutes. I spose if you are woken by cold water it is no fun.

I also seem to get heartburn an hour or 2 after having cereal. Especially something like muesli. It is difficult to say what it could be. I have IBS, so it could be many things from allergies to just not drinking enough water. So this week, I have decided to try drinking more water. A glass every hour. No not on the hour, but just make sure I drink a glass of water or a cup of coffee/tea. Should that not help, I will try the dreaded cutting out of dairy products.

And lastly, well done Germany. What an amazing match. It was so good I had to watch the highlights twice. Watch out world, Germany might just win this. That is if SA doesn't do it! :)

Pierre

Breakfast: Bacon, Egg Sami x 2
Lunch: Left over Chinese
Dinner: Cheese, onion and tomato sandwich
Other: Mueller Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment