Friday 11 June 2010

Day 8: World Cup Fever

Its time people! The World Cup is here! The opening concert was amazing according to all my friends, sadly I missed it, but am sure to see it as a repeat soon. The first match is this afternoon and I can't wait to see it.

GO BAFANA BAFANA!

Re the 8th day, all went well, bar working a little late and hence not going to the gym. I will rectify this by going this afternoon, before the match.

Re the blog. I am not going to go into detail on how the dieting went every day, as mostly I just try to eat less and nothing much really happens. So unless it is a major development, I wont mention much about it. I will rather post about other relevant matters and I will also try to test some of those tips and mention more of them. I am guessing most my posts will be about the world cup for the next month or so, with progress as it happens! I will still post what I eat on a daily basis though.

Pierre

Breakfast: Crunchy Nut Clusters (its finished now!)
Lunch: Left over Bangers and mash, small portion!
Dinner: Mousakka (was nice :D, highish on calories, but I was still 1000 under maintenance amount)
Other: Nudda!

No comments:

Post a Comment