Monday 7 June 2010

Day 5: Football pain

I am always amazed at how unfit I am. I can run on a cross trainer for 30 minutes (ok maybe jog), but put me on a football field and 2 or 3 rushes to the opposing teams goals and back and I am so out of breath, that I can't wait to be put in goal or am happy to defend for a while. Although, that said, we need to learn to defend, we got totally annihilated. Lost 5 - 1.

I have been watching what I eat using my new iPhone app and am quite shocked how certain things actually contain quite a large number of calories. All I am saying is, thank god I had football or else this day would have gone into the worst day sofar. And no, it is not due to me eating that bad, just what I ate. Spaghetti bolognese is way higher on cals than I thought and I had 2 helpings! Thank god the hour football countered them, but from now on I really think I need to have a better look before we eat. I suppose not all home-cooked meals are good for you :).

On another note worth pondering, Katrina just mentioned I will have to start to save money. I ask her why and she pointed out that once I lose all this weight, I will need new clothes. I never actually thought of that. Now, either I find someone who can shrink my t-shirts, as there is enough fabric or I should start saving. I think I will do the latter. £25 a month enough?

Anyway, now that my legs are in pain, I will have to retreat for the night!
Thanks again for reading,
Pierre

Breakfast: Crunchy Nut Clusters
Lunch: Wholemeal Roll with cheese
Dinner: 2 portions of Speg Bog (BAD BOY!)
Other: Yoghurt and Banana (just a half though, it was half off. I hate when that happens, ruins the whole experience!)

1 comment:

  1. 1) Switch to plain Kelloggs (or any other brand) from Crunchy Nut....!!
    2) Cheese :-o ...????
    3) try Cabbage diet if ya wanna kill yourself
    4) try south Beach diet, if ya wanna still enjoy good food and lose some weight
    5) get a static cycle ... use it for 30 mins in the eve
    6) buy Wii Fit from me ... use it with Katrina ... both shall enjoy it
    7) Have a lot of water in the morning after ya wake up
    8) Have a lot of sex before you go to bed
    9) have a lot of sex after you wake up in the morning
    10) Have a lot of sex after ya reach home from work ...


    LOL


    All the best Pierre ..I am with ya..!

    ReplyDelete